Blog Archive

Thursday, January 3, 2013

These waves were INSANE......



   This is my favorite photo of all my wave photos. I took this North of Fort Bragg close to Blues Beach. The waves were amazing and I ended up with a lot of great pictures that day. I wasn't using RAW photos at the time so I hope it's good enough quality to frame and hang in a decent size which I'm working on. I'm building a website that will sell my art Framed, Matted and framed or as a print. Custom options will be available upon request. Ill keep you posted on that progress.

3 comments:

  1. I have known Carlon since the summer of 1979. He is very talented.I love to see the world through his eyes.That is one of the greatest gifts Knowing that someone cares enough to take time ouy to share with an old friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melisa

    We have known each other for a long time. It's great to be back in touch. Thanks for the kind words..

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete