Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Small curl with a drop..


   I can't remember where I shot this but I think it was at the Mendocino headlands last fall. This is cool because it has some curl on this end and is flat and dropping on the other end. The waves are not always great at the headlands but sometimes the waves are coming in fairly large and then there is a lot of activity. When the waves are coming in they are very unpredictable and roll in all kinds of crazy way's..

Small Note: I will have a website coming, hopefully by the end of the year in which I will have at this point 13 of my best photos available in small sizes up to 8 X 12 unframed / 11 x 14 framed and matted up to 18 x 24 unframed / 24 x 30 framed and matted in print. These are regular prints .

All will be available framed metal as well from 8 x 12 all the way up to 43 x 96.

Ill keep you posted as to an ETA....Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment